at the YACHTY.
The Noosa Yacht and Rowing ClubThe Noosa Yacht and Rowing Club offers the very best in casual Noosa waterfront dining and entertainment, with a contemporary, bistro-style restaurant and bar and simply breathtaking views.
Set in the bustling hub of Noosaville, and perched beside the beautiful Noosa River, there is no better place to enjoy great company, food and drinks, live entertainment and glorious views over Noosa River.
We are open to members, guests and bona-fide visitors 7 days a week from 10am till late, and from 8am on Sundays.
The Noosa Yacht & Rowing Club is pleased to announce the reconstruction of its bistro. The rebuilding of the clubs kitchen and servery area is long overdue and we look forward to seeing the end result. We aim to minimise any disruption to normal trading however we do seek your patience and understanding during this crucial renovation.
Please find below several main points of interest for your information. Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact the club directly and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Building Contractor: Pandanus Constructions Maroochydore QBCC 18070
Commencement Date: Monday 12th October 2015
Approx. Timeframe: Approx. 8 weeks
· Temporary relocatable commercial kitchen on site.
· The current menu has been revised however all the clubs favourite dishes remain unchanged.
· A copy of the revised menu is on the website for your reference also
· Trading times/days remain unchanged
· Sunday breakfast remains unchanged
· Upcoming functions remain unchanged (Melbourne Cup etc.)